Focused on manufacturing companies of high volume consumer products, mainly in tissue, beverage and food sectors, the companies specialize in the implementation of flexible, modular, integrated and automated solutions which allow planning and control of production, storage and shipping activities. The results are a significant increase in factory efficiency, total traceability of handled products, maximum safety and cost-effectiveness.
The main systems, designed according to the tissue customer’s needs are: a wide range of LASER GUIDED VEHICLES (LGVs); WOODPECKER pallet control system; DRAGON palletizer; SILKWORM stretch wrapper; ROBOTIC LABELLER and SMART STORE warehouses.
We offer state-of-the-art high-value systems that guarantee to the customer maximum flexibility and complete integration
The whole process is managed centrally by a single software platform, named SM.I.LE80 (Smart Integrated Logistics), which ensures the optimal and effective management of all internal and external plant operations: from incoming raw materials to complete warehousing and shipping.
- ELEPHANT LGVsystem for parent reel transport and warehousing helps customers to achieve higher line uptime, better product tracking and reduced waste.
- WOODPECKER pallet control automatic system ensures that only pallets complying with the customer’s requirements are used in the manufacturing process. It prevents problems in production, during the handling with LGVs as well as inside the automatic warehouses and prevents damage to the final product.
- DRAGON palletizer, with fully robotic layer preparation, is designed to allow packs, bundles and cases to run at high speed on the same line with very frequent format changes.
- SILKWORM robotic stretch wrapper – thanks to the use of the 1000-mm high film reel, the robotic technology and the motionless wrapping head – guarantees high production speed and the flexible stretch wrapping of different products with different dimensions, while preserving product integrity and ensuring load stability.
- ROBOTIC LABELLER, thanks to the use of an anthropomorphic robot to apply the labels, is able to manage labelling in reduced spaces and with a high production speed,
even in case of multiple labels and on different levels. The separation of the printer from the applicator arm allows exceptional ergonomics for the operator.
- SMART STORE is a high-density warehouse designed to meet the customers’ automatic storage requirements, including max capacity, number of simultaneous SKUs, cut offs, operating principles and any constraints of the building.