There are many reasons in favor of taking advantage of a specialized dealer. However, one thing can be considered to be the most important factor for both the seller and the buyer of used equipment: the trust they have to give towards the dealer. There are many kinds of dealers in the market. However, few are specialized and focused on the comparatively small, yet growing tissue and towel industry only. The majority of dealers cover a wide range of machines and applications which go beyond tissue converting machines. It appears, that they might have access to a greater number of customers and potential buyers, but you have to bear in mind that these customers are also active in divergent markets. Moreover, they may also lack the knowledge about the rather specialized converting equipment that can be found in the tissue industry, and its players. Therefore, both the seller and the buyer have to trust the dealer with regard to knowledge, reliability, confidentiality, market coverage and networking. Two of the most trusted dealers in the tissue industry are TISSUE TEC Sales & Service GmbH and SERVIPAP.
Motives for Sellers and Buyers
At first glance it seems that the owner of surplus equipment is pursuing a different goal than the potential buyer of this equipment. Obviously, it will be his aim to achieve the highest price possible for his equipment, while the potential buyer’s priority is to acquire it for the lowest amount possible. The seller’s second motive is to dispose equipment that is no longer required for many reasons. The motives of potential buyers to search the market for used equipment can be manifold. The most obvious reason is the financial aspect, as a good number of converters simply cannot afford to acquire new equipment. The second reason is time, as usually used equipment is immediately available. The third reason, which applies quite often, is that with a used machine a converter can test the market acceptance of a new product without a significant investment in a new line.
However, their common goal is to do business based on the equipment available on the second hand machinery market, so one of the primary tasks of TISSUE TEC Sales & Service GmbH and SERVIPAP is to preserve the interests of both parties and to handle their projects accordingly.
Lastly, a trusted machinery dealer has a global reach that many brokers or sellers do not have at hand. Proof of this is shown in recent projects managed by TISSUE TEC Sales & Service GmbH and SERVIPAP covering the following regions from origin to destination:
- Complete Industrial Rolls Line from Spain to USA;
- Complete Industrial Rolls Line from United Kingdom to Mexico;
- Napkin Wrapping Machine from Germany to USA;
- Complete C-Fold Handtowel line from Finland to USA;
- Bathroom Tissue Wrapping Machine from Colombia to Dominican Republic;
- Bathroom Tissue Wrapping Machine from Hungary to Ecuador;
- Bundling Machine from Australia to Jamaica;
- Complete Bathroom Tissue/kitchen Towel line from Italy to South Africa;
- Two Complete Industrial Rolls Line from United Kingdom to USA;
- Complete Bathroom Tissue Line from Italy to Ecuador;
- Complete Bathroom Tissue Line from United Kingdom to Dominican Republic.